Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Whoooo-whooo loves ya darlin'?

My sweet little hubs is obsessed with owls. He loves 'em. He's a designer too...and a lover of nature. So, he likes doodled owls or real, live owls up in trees in the yard. So, for the Val Day I made him a little picture of two owls that will love each other forever. I shoulda scanned this bad boy so the quality was better, but I photoed it with my phone before he whisked it away to work. Oopsie. The real victory in this piece is that I have been coffee-soaking paper in our bathtub for my next series of work. And guess what-that guy didn't complain one bit about a bathtub full of coffee. I am training him to be an artist's husband quite well if I do say so myself. Of course, the real belly-achin' starts when I begin pulling out waxes and epoxies...he picks his battles well.

No comments: