Monday, February 7, 2011

SMASH debut!


Okay, so technically this fab new line is not out until April. But, because I'm the designer and illustrator of this new fun-ness ( I love all variations of the word "fun", even if they do not truly exist), I got my hands on the SMASH stash a little earlier than most folks. Hey, it's my blood, sweat, and tears in this okay?! I deserve an early peek! Here's an image of some of the books and products in a little photo shoot we did for the promotional catalog. A friend of mine painted that Elvis-isn't it grand?! I love it! Anyway, there are a total of 4 books being released in April-4 different designs including a doodle book, letterpress-inspired book, a pretty book, and a mod book. And I got to design all 80-pages of each. Super fun. Not to mention all the little accessories, which will slowly be debuting on the SMASH blog! Check out the sweet little video we made for the launch (you can see me in the junk drawer)! Whoowhoo!
(photo by Bobbie Huckleberry)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im so glad i stumbled across your site and the Smash site. Very inspirational and i cant wait to get some of these products.